See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I have had so many requests for deals on Southern Living magazine, and I’m thrilled to finally have a deal for you!!
You have two options:
- Get Southern Living for $1 an issue for 6 issues. This will auto-renew if you don’t cancel at the current low price.
- Get Southern Living for 12 months for $14.95 or $1.24 an issue. This will also auto renew, but probably comes out to a better price when you cancel the renewal getting it for a longer period at a discounted rate.
The next best price I could find was on Amazon for $19.95 a year, also an auto renewal. You can order and cancel at any time by calling 1-877-912-3630.
They have 7 other magazines all for $1 an issue as well: Real Simple, All You, This Old House, and more. You can order as many as you like with the 6 months for $6 deal.
- Latest Articles