See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Amazon Prime members! Amazon Prime Day is going to be on 7/16 this year! You can see my Prime Day post for more details on that.
But here’s another perk! Right now when you shop at Whole Foods and spend $10 or more, you’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day!
How to Get This Deal:
1. Shop at Whole Foods between 7/11 and 7/17 and spend $10 or more.
2. Make sure you scan your Prime Code or use your phone number at the Whole Foods checkout. To get a Prime Code, download the Whole Foods app and sign into your Amazon account there. A special QR code will be available to you.
3. Your credit will be in your Amazon account and you can use it between 7/16 and 7/18.
4. The deals will start at 3:00PM EST on 7/16 and you won’t see the credit in your account until the deals become active.
5. The credit will automatically be taken off at checkout when you purchase a qualifying item.
Some notes: The credit is only good on purchases made from qualifying Amazon.com items and does not apply to Amazon gift cards, Prime now, subscriptions, tax, or shipping costs.
There is a limit of (1) credit per customer.
See more Amazon deals!
- Latest Articles