See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If you haven’t done your shopping, don’t freak out! I scoured Pinterst for some fun and unique last minute DIY Valentine’s gifts. All of them are great for guys, parents, or friends but some of them (like Nutella French Toast) are good for the whole family. You can find all of the tutorials below.
If your husband works outside a lot, I’d take a look at #2 – the Hand Warmers – which you can make in any pattern of fabric to make it less girly. Camo, anyone?
1. Heart Shaped Tea Sachets | 2. Hand Warmers | 3. Valentine’s Day Nutella French Toast | 4. Sharpie Coffee Mugs | 5. Bow Tie Pattern | 6. Valentine’s Day in a Box |
7. Homemade Pizza Kit | 8. Stenciled Antler Doormat
Take a look at more of my DIY Valentine’s Day ideas on Pinterest.
- Latest Articles