See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is a fun way to get gently used children’s clothing through ThredUp.com. We’ve tried this a few times and been very pleased with the assortment that comes in each box. Everything was in great condition and a number of the items were big name brands even.
Today you get a chance to try it out for a huge savings!
Eversave, a daily deal site, is offering a voucher for two boxes of clothes from ThredUp for $16 with FREE shipping. Make the deal even better with code SAVVY to get an additional $2 off. This makes it $14 for both boxes which is over a 50% savings.
How ThredUp.com & the deal works:
- Grab the deal through Eversave for $14
- Get a code immediately after you purchase to use on ThredUp.com
- Sort the boxes available by gender, size, brand, season or type of item. They have baby, toddler, or pre-teen clothing, and toys for all ages. They are also doing a summer book box swap.
- Pick the boxes you want and then wait for the mail to come. You will owe nothing at checkout since you already paid through Eversave.
Most boxes have 10 items in them so you are basically getting 20 items for 70¢ ea!!
Remember you can also post your own boxes to ThredUp, so this can be a great way to clean out closets and get some new gear for your kids!
- Latest Articles