This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Did you grab the eBook Bundle I mentioned Monday? I did! Over the last two days I’ve read 3 of the eBooks and already changed up my cleaning routine, made more freezer meals (thanks to the no-cook freezer meals eBook) and started on the Trust Without Borders 40 day devotional.
For a mama that hasn’t sat down and read a book in ages I’ve enjoyed grabbing a cup of orange juice and curling up in a chair to read for a few minutes. I’m already planning what books are next!
This eBook bundle is available all week, and you’ll get 99 eBooks and eCourses that range in topics from organization and cooking to faith, homeschooling and even DIY projects. One fun part… if you don’t want to read some of the books you can pass the ones you don’t want on to a friend (they just ask that you not download them as well).
Here’s the full breakdown in categories:
• Cleaning (3 books)
• DIY (4 books)
• Faith (9 books)
• Finances (4 books)
• Cookbooks (8 books)
• Kitchen & Meal Planning (12 books)
• Holidays (5 books)
• Homeschooling (9 books)
• Marriage (5 books)
• Motherhood (6 books)
• Organizing (6 books)
• Pregnancy & Babies (6 books)
• Self Care (6 books)
• Working from Home (3 books)
There are also 10 eCourses on various topics like decluttering, savings challenges, and marriage.
Grab the bundle for $29.97 through April 27th right now, and you’ll also get some extra freebies thrown in from sponsors:
• FREE Craftsy Course of your choice ($60 value)
• FREE Green Kids Craft Box ($19.95 value)
• 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints from Hope Ink ($71 value)
• FREE Subscription to “She Plans Dinner” meal plans ($15 value)
• FREE Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 value)
• FREE Book from Tyndale Publishers ($15 value)
Heads up, after this sale is over these are not offered together again. This is really lots of authors, moms and bloggers coming together for one really fun deal over one week!