This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This is your final reminder to use any Walgreens Balance Reward points you may have saved up!! Through Saturday night, 11/3, you can still redeem higher value points up to $50 worth in one transaction. Starting Sunday the most you can redeem per transaction is $5 worth. See all the changes here.
I’ve been waiting to shop this week for clearance sales I knew would start on 11/1.
Here’s what I did to use up my points and get them back in rebates:
(2) Visine Original .5 oz, $5.79
(2) Motrin IB Caplets, 100 ct., $9.99
(2) Alka Seltzer Plus PowerMax Gels, 24 ct., $9.99
(2) Tide Detergent, 37-40 oz, $4.99
(2) Tide Pods, 12-16 pack, $4.99
(1) Bounty Paper Towels, 4 Large Rolls, $4.99
(2) Charmin Bath Tissue, 4-12 ct., $4.99
(2) -$1 off Motrin Adult IB item, exl trial size printable or printable
(2) $1.50 off Visine Product, .5 oz+ printable
(2) -$3 off Alka-Seltzer Plus PowerMax gel, SS 10/14
-$2 off Tide Laundry Detergent or PODS, Walgreens eCoupon
-$2 off Tide regular detergent 75 oz or less, PG 10/28
-$3 off Tide regular PODS 10-ct+, PG 10/28
-$3 off Tide Pods, 10 ct. + Walgreens eCoupon
-$1 off Bounty Paper Towels, 4 ct +, Walgreens eCoupon
-$1 off Charmin Bath Tissue, 4 rolls +, Walgreens eCoupon
-.25/1 Charmin toilet paper, excl single rolls, limit (2) like coupons, PG 10/28
-40,000 Balance Rewards (= $50 off)
Total Due: $13.22
Get Back: 10,000 Balance Rewards & $10 Register Reward
After rewards and rebates back I spent 40,000 points and got back $46.99 in new rewards and rebates!
I then used my 10,000 new points to grab clearance deals that will go in our Operation Christmas Child boxes. Heading out the door with no points and $10 in register rewards that I’ll use at Bi-Lo was actually pretty nice. See ya later Walgreens…