See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Walgreens is bringing out a new rewards program starting September 2nd called Balance Rewards. This will include a new Walgreens card that you use in stores, where you’ll earn points to use towards discounts.
- Earn points for making healthy choices, such as getting an immunization or participating in Walk with Walgreens.
- Points will not expire as long as members remain active by shopping at Walgreens at least once every six months and redeem their points within three years.
- Members may earn and redeem points for both in store and online purchases.
- Exclusive benefits for AARP members.
Starting September 2nd you can sign up online, and then on September 16th we will see the national launch and in-store sign ups begin.
We don’t know yet what the point values earned for purchases and healthy actions will be, but I do know the rewards breakdown:
Here’s hoping that when you buy something you earn a decent amount of points, or else no one will ever get rewards!
Please know that for now this is NOT replacing the register reward system. It may in the future but for now both systems will run simultaneously.
What do you think about the program?
- Latest Articles