Whether your kids are in-school right now or homeschooling (or a combination of both), there’s still something that remains the same: those kids are going to be hungry after school.
These homemade bagel bites are just like the ones you’d find in your grocery freezer section except better. You can use fresher ingredients and make your pizzas just how you like them (and you can always find B1G1 sales on bagels, cheese, etc.). Make a bunch at one time, freeze them, and pop them in your oven when your kids are ready to eat.
- mini bagels, sliced in half
- marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, cut into small pieces
- any additional toppings you'd like to add (red pepper flakes, onions, sausage, peppers, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, arrange the bagel halves sliced side up.
- Add your desired amount of marinara sauce, shredded cheese, and pepperoni on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the bagels are slightly crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly before eating.
- If you want to freeze some, bake them first and allow them to cool. Place them in a sealed container or storage bag and reheat them in the oven when ready to eat.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!