See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
American Apparel is back with their annual Groupon deal. Grab a voucher to save an easy 50% off your next purchase online or in-stores.
There are 4 different options this year, so make sure you select the option you want before checking out.
- $20 for $40 worth of online purchases
- $20 for $40 worth of in-store purchases
- $40 for $80 worth of online purchases
- $40 for $80 worth of in-store purchases
If you select in-store it can’t be used online and vice versa. I will warn you that their website images are not the most family friendly. I’ve always gotten the in-store option and stocked on accessories and t-shirts.
You’ll have until 1/31/16 to use the voucher. Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift.
- Latest Articles