See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There are two current home mailer coupon booklets to sign up for. These will take about 3-4 weeks to get to you, but could be great to have for any deals that pop up.
- Walmart is offering a booklet of dog treat coupons. Head over and sign up for the Make it a Good Day to Be A Dod booklet. It has savings on Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni and Milo’s Kitchen Dog Snacks.
- Get the latest Procter & Gamble booklet. You are allowed to get this twice per year. It has $17 in P&G product coupons.
- Latest Articles