See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
With all the great deals at Publix this week, and the past fews at Kroger & Bi-Lo, it’s time to see how far you could stretch a gift card.
I am giving two lucky folks a $50 gift card to the Southern Savers grocery store of their choice.
The catch, the two winners will have to take a picture of their trips and report back (on Southern Savers) to tell us how much $50 actually bought them!!
It’s the first time I’ve made the winners work for their prize, but it makes it more fun for everyone. This giveaway will go until Friday at noon. You can enter two different ways:
- Comment below with what store you would want a gift card to, and how much in retail value you think you could get with $50.
- Blog or Twitter about the giveaway and then comment here letting me know you did.
Winners will be randomly choosen and will be emailed Friday afternoon. If you have never left a comment on Southern Savers new comments are moderated and might not appear for a little while.
- Latest Articles