See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
We have really crunched the budget this month having family over and a fun getaway for my husband and I to celebrate our anniversary make it tight, not to mention Christmas extras… So this week was a no spend week to help make things feel a little better.
No spend weeks are a fun challenge, and when you succeed they take all the negative “we have no money” thoughts and turn them around into a high from feeling like you beat the game! They are a challenge to not take lightly…
- I had a gas station gift card thanks to a Publix deal earlier this month and some fuelperks that filled up my car last night for free.
- We used some Moe’s credit from their awesome mobile app to even eat out this week (use code Jenny5914 to get 50 free points).
The best part of the week though was getting 3 boxes of diapers at Rite Aid and paying 100% with Plenti Points and getting back another $30 in rewards! FREE DIAPERS. I got a little excited and shared on Facebook about them last night, please don’t miss this deal that ends tomorrow.
How was your savings this week? Leave a link or a comment.
- Latest Articles