This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I was tagged by Extreme Couponing to share seven things about myself. I haven’t ever really shared anything about myself on this blog so it’s time to get personal :)
These are the rules for tagging…
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!
1. I believe in Jesus Christ, and know Him to be my only hope for salvation, and I hope and pray that my children might also say that one day.
2. I am a stay at home mom with three kids ages 3 and under (two came together).
3. My Husband thinks I’m crazy and has no understanding of the amount that we save every week.
4. My older girls learned to use scissors by pretending to cut coupons. They called it that not me…
5. Winter has started where we live and being born and raised in FL I’m cold, all the time. (We live in SC but I promise it’s cold outside)
6. My best friend is my Husband, even though he doesn’t get my hobby.
7. One of my biggest goals in life is to more hospitable, now I just have to get the house clean.
That was a lot harder than it looked…
I’m now to tag 7 other sites, so many that I know of have already been tagged, so I am picking the 7 most recent sites that came to Southern Savers. I guess I should list above, that I love following the traffic links in my site stats to see all the blogs that you guys have!
http://www.g8rfmly.blogspot.com/ (Though I am a proud FSU grad)
http://www.thethriftymama.com/ (a blogging buddy)
http://www.funandfrugal.com/ (a great site I want to live in your city!)