See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
K-Mart is doubling coupons again at select stores. To see if your area is participating this week go here and look on the front cover of your ad for a big red box about it (image). I will warn you this time it is a little disorganized so your store might be participating even if the ad doesn’t say it… so call.
A few rules:
- 25 coupons per person per day.
- Can only buy 4 of the same item in each transaction.
For a great K-Mart price book with coupon matches check this out! There are tons of freebies!!
Mercedes at Common Sense with Money also has a list of deals up.
Here are some tips to make this easier. I can’t say you’ll leave unfrustrated but try these to help…
1. Make your transactions small (like less than 10 items ea).
2. Make a list as you shop of prices and what the total should be.
3. Watch each coupon as they scan it.
4. Only plan to use coupons that would not double at other stores. K Mart prices are high and will not beat B1G1 grocery sale prices.
**If your store is participating leave a comment with the city and store and we’ll try to get a list of southern stores. **
Wheeling, WV (doubling .75 cents or less)
Numerous Florida locations (.75 cents or less)
Currently there are no participating stores in SC, NC or TN. Let me know if you find one.
- Latest Articles