See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are on the internet a lot, it’s a good idea to keep your internet security software up to date.
Newegg.com has the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 on sale for $55, but there is a Mail-in Rebate making it FREE!
- Purchase the program from Newegg.com before Dec. 28th.
- Go to Kaspersky’s Rebate Access Page and look for this promotion (rebate code:41278).
- Print and fill out the product’s pre-registration form.
- Mail in the pre-registration form, the product UPC code, and dated receipt or package slip by Jan. 27th.
Reviews on Newegg are all positive and it says Kaspersky always pays their rebates.
- Latest Articles