See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Don’t forget that tomorrow, 5/19 only, Krispy Kreme will give out a FREE dozen doughnuts to all graduating high school and college students!
To get your free doughnuts, all you have to do is head to Krispy Kreme on 5/19 with one of the following:
- Cap and gown with 2020 tassel
- Class of 2020 apparel (t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc.)
- 2020 letterman jacket featuring senior status
- 2020 class ring
- Graduation announcement featuring name with matching ID
- Student photo ID featuring senior status
- Other Class of 2020 senior swag
The doughnuts will be available while supplies last. The 2020 graduate must be present and in some locations may require an ID.
This deal is available 5/19 only.
See more freebies.
- Latest Articles