See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I have fun news!
Starting tomorrow the Kroger Fuel Rewards program is making a big improvement. You can now earn up to $1 off per gallon of gas with points.
***To learn more about shopping at Kroger and to see all of the deals go here.***
In the past you could use 100 points to get 10¢ off a gallon of gas, but if you had 200 points your discount did not get any bigger. Now you will get 10¢ off for every 100 points you have. So if you have 400 points saved up you’ll get 40¢ off, have 1000 points you’ll get $1 off.
The details of the program:
You earn points from purchases and prescriptions bought in Kroger. You then get a discount at Kroger fuel stations and participating shell stations.
- 1 point for every $1 you spend on groceries (before coupons).
- 100 points for every $50 spent on gift cards (excludes Kroger & Green Dot cards)
- 50 points for every prescription you fill (no points earned if you are using government sponsored health care)
Every region of Kroger handles Fuel Rewards a little differently, so check out your area for more details (note that the increase in savings won’t be updated until tomorrow).
How to maximize your savings:
You earn points for buying gift cards, so buy Shell gas gift cards. Earn points for your gas gift card, and then head to shell stations to use your card and use your fuel rewards!
- Latest Articles