See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are some Kroger meal plans ideas that are based on the sales starting today, 8/10!
Look through the Kroger weekly ad to see all the deals.
Kroger Meal Plans:
- Kroger – Frozen Cooked Salad Shrimp, 100-200 ct, 8 oz, $1.99 with eCoupon, limit 5
- Kroger – Brussels Sprouts, $2.99 lb
Slow Cooker Barbecue Meatballs
Canned Green Beans
- Kroger – Farm Rich Flame Broiled Frozen Meatballs, 18-28 oz, $3.99
-$1 off Farm Rich Product, 16 oz +, (sign up) printable
(makes it $2.99)
- Kroger – Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce, 80 oz, $4.99
- Kroger – Kroger Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad or Coleslaw, 3 lb, $5.49
- Kroger – Perdue Boneless Chicken Thighs, $2.99 lb
-$2 off Perdue Fresh bonus – redeem any (3) marked Perdue Fresh offers, Ibotta mobile app
-.50/1 Perdue Fresh Drumsticks & Thighs, excl Fresh Ground Chicken, Fresh Cuts and all Haravestland items, Ibotta mobile app
-$1 off Perdue Fresh Drumsticks & Thighs, excl Fresh Ground Chicken, Fresh Cuts and all Haravestland items, Ibotta mobile app
- Kroger – Jumbo Avocados, $1.50 ea.
- Kroger – Hatch Chile Peppers, $1.49 lb
- Kroger – Kroger Frozen Pork or Turkey Sausage, 21.6-26.6 oz, $4.99
- Kroger – Bertolli d’Italia Pasta Sauce, 16.9-24.7 oz, $2.49
- Kroger – Buitoni Filled Pasta, 20 oz, $3.99
Easy No-Recipe Meal!
heat dumplings according to package directions
serve with rice and steamed broccoli
- Kroger – Ling Ling Dumplings, 24 oz, $5.99
See more Kroger deals!
- Latest Articles