See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Calling all dads and kids: Mother’s Day is rapidly approaching! And we all know that it would do Mom so well to have a little break while spending time with her family, so let’s start her day out right! Greeting her in bed with an array of her favorite breakfasts foods is sure to make for a bright day. Why?
1. It’s fun to feel like a queen (even for a few minutes). Breakfast in bed feels so regal. Throw a bud vase and a cloth napkin on her tray to make it even better.
2. The PJs get to stay on a little longer. Getting to cozy up in the blankets in pajamas for a few extra minutes is something magical, especially if she’s donning her best and most comfortable pair.
3. There’s an opportunity for second sleep. Once Mom is filled up with a lovingly-prepared breakfast, she may feel so relaxed that she slips right back into sweet slumber. And since it’s her day, it’s perfectly acceptable.
*These prices are based off of averages and are subject to change weekly
Caramelized Banana & Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast – recipe
Cayenne-Candied Bacon – recipe
Mini Broccoli & 3-Cheese Frittatas – recipe
Breakfast Potatoes – recipe
Kiwi-Orange-Mango Juice – recipe
See more menu plans!
- Latest Articles