See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is a fun deal available for Military and DOD Civilians. You can get Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus for $10 or Mac Home & Business 2011 for $10.
This normally sells for around $250 on Amazon, so this is a great deal!
This includes: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
To Get The Deal:
1. Go to http://hup.microsoft.com.
2. Select the country to which you want your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order Web site.
3. Enter your Army e-mail address (army.mil or mail.mil) and insert the following program code: C4FAA257E3.
4. Place your order online, and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.
Note: You must have a valid CAC login to get the deal. Office 2013 is not compatible with Windows Vista or XP. You have to be using Windows 7 or 8.
If you are not eligible for the deal, check out Open Office. It is FREE and is similar to Microsoft Office.
See more freebies.
- Latest Articles