See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here is an easy way to get 55-70 Recyclebank points!
Here’s how to get the points:
1. Register or Log into your Recyclebank account
2. Click back to the homepage and click on the banner pictured above.
3. Click on Travel in the top left corner.
4. Click on all the items that are floating around- suitcases, trains, cars, boats, clouds etc..
Each item will have a point value. Make sure your pop up blocker is off and you should be able to rack up points in just a few minutes.
If you are unfamiliar with RECYCLEBANK, this is a fun way to learn about recycling through quizes and pledges. You earn points for participating and then can use those points to get awesome printable coupons.
Don’t forget about an additional 50 points from a few days ago!
- Latest Articles