See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This weekend get a huge discount on your next dinner out! Restaurant.com has a special offer out for Father’s Day that will get you (4) $25 dinning vouchers for only $20 or $5 each!
This is one of the biggest ways that we save on date night. Grab the 4 Dinning Cards now, then when the opportunity comes you can exchange them for $25 off at any restaurant they partner with (over 62,000 across the US).
Don’t forget that you can also give these as gifts. This is 4 gift cards that can be split up or given to the same person!
An Example of How to Use Them:
- Find a Restaurant in your area they partner with.
- Pick a $25 voucher for that restaurant.
- Use the code on the dining card to “buy” the voucher.
- At dinner show the voucher to get $25 off your final bill!
Note: The $25 voucher it is used like a coupon. You are going to get $25 off your total purchase but will still owe money at the restaurant. Many require a certain purchase, so make sure to read the requirements before picking which one to get.
- Latest Articles