This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I confess, I’m a late adopter of Swagbucks, but I’m ready to see how this goes. I’m all signed up and have my 3 swagbucks just for signing up. I’m even setting a high goal… enough swagbucks to buy a Wii Fit.
I’ve heard that this is very doable, I just need to have persistence.
What is all of this?
Swagbucks.com is a search engine that rewards you for searching with swagbucks. These are play dollars that are saved up and then redeemed for prizes or giftcards of your choosing. A few examples:
450 points = $5 Amazon Gift Card
700 points = $5 in Paypal cash
140 points = $5 Red Envelope.com gift card
These are low prizes, but you can save your swagbucks up for larger prizes too.
How do you earn Swagbucks?
- You get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up.
- Search the web. Use Swagbucks.com (or their toolbar) to do all of your searching from now on. As you search you will earn/find swagbucks. (I just searched for the very first time after typing this and got another 5 swagbucks!)
- Shop online using Swagbucks instead of another cash back site. Get 1 Swagbuck for every $5 you spend.
- Refer a friends to Swagbucks.
- Find Swagbuck codes on blogs etc. and enter them for more bucks.
Does it work?
I have heard from many of you that got lots of free things from Amazon over the year so I am thinking the answer is yes.
I’m going to keep you updated, each week when I post Friday Finals I will also post how many bucks I earned this week. I hope it will help to keep me accountable remembering to “swag” everyday! Want to join in the fun? Sign up.
So far I have 8 swagbucks just from starting!