See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Looking to earn some extra Swag Bucks? You’re in for a treat, Swagbucks is running the 5 for 5 promo. This is the way it works:
- Get at least 5 new referrals not of your household or same address
- Each member must earn 50 swagbucks after joining, not including any bonuses from signing up
- Once the 5 (or more) earn 50 swagbucks, you’ll get 500 Swag Bucks in your account at the end of the month
Want to get started big?
All new users who enter the code 5For5 during sign up will receive 70 Swag Bucks, making it a total of 100 Swag Bucks to begin with!
The bonus code will expire at 3am on Tuesday October 18th thought he 5 for 5 promotion continues for a while.
No clue what swagbucks is?
Read all the details of what Swagbucks is and tips and tricks to earning more.
Note: The bonus code doesn’t count towards the 50 points your new recruits need to earn.
Just so ya know, the link above is my referral link, don’t want to click on it that’s cool with me, just head there directly.
- Latest Articles