See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have a student in your household enrolled in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) who doesn’t currently have internet access? If so, you could be one of ten million households to get FREE internet from T-Mobile!
Right now T-Mobile is offering FREE wifi hotspots, 100GB data per year and access to at-cost laptops to underserved students. Parents or guardians can apply by following these steps:
- Head to the T-Mobile website and click “Apply Now”
- Upload a copy of your student’s NSLP letter (call or e-mail your child’s school if you need a copy)
- Provide your e-mail address, physical address and your student’s school district and school ID number
Even better, you do not have to be a T-Mobile customer to apply! Note that there are limits per state, so the sooner you apply the sooner you have a chance of getting access to free T-Mobile internet.
See more freebies.
- Latest Articles