See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Target has a new sign up bonus for RedCard this week!
When you open a debit or credit Redcard, you will get $50 off a future $100+ qualifying purchase at Target through 10/3.
This fun coupon will come come in the mail with the new REDcard once you are approved.
Having a Target REDCard to me was a no brainer. There are a number of perks:
- Get 5% off every purchase in-store or online
- Exclusive coupons
- Free shipping on any order from Target.com
- Extra 30 days to return items
- Early access to Black Friday Sales
- 10% off your purchase once a year for your birthday
Tip: Go with the Debit card option. There are no fees, or interest… just savings!
Offer valid through 8/15.
See more Target deals.
- Latest Articles