This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Starting today at Target there is a new Target store coupon in the weekly ad or the Target app that will get you a $5 Target gift card when you purchase $15 in ready-to-drink beverages. They run this a few times a year, but normally it’s just for Pepsi brands… this time it’s for ANY drinks!!
Snag a great deal on soda, bottled water, tea, and more. Mix and match items, just make sure to grab $15 worth before any other coupons and you’ll get your gift card back at checkout.
Note: The coupon does exclude refrigerated drinks, infant formula, and Target/Starbucks cafe items.
I’m going big with LaCroix Sparkling Water (thanks to a sweet reader that mailed me her coupons)! Here’s my plan:
(5) LaCroix Sparking Water, 8 pk., $3.33
-Free Target $5 Gift Card with ready-to-drink purchase $15+, Target in-ad or app coupon
(5) -$1.50 off LaCroix products, 8 or 12-pk, SS 04/14
Total Due: $9.15
Get Back: $5 Target Gift Card
Makes it 83¢ each!
Here’s a look at the sales also running that you can pair with the coupon:
- LaCroix Sparkling Water, 8 pk., $3.33
-$1.50 off LaCroix products, 8 or 12-pk, SS 04/14
(Makes it $1.83)
- Coke, Pepsi, and More Soda Cans, 12 pk., 3 for $12
- Pure Leaf Tea, 6 pk., $5
- Gold Peak Tea, 6 pk., $5
- Starbucks Frappuccino, 4 pk., $5
- Bai, FUJI, Essentia, and More Drink Singles, $1.67
-.25/2 Bai single serve, on same receipt, select varieties, Ibotta App mobile app
- Deer Park or Nestle Pure Life Water, 24-28 pk, $3