This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This week at Target there is a new Target store coupon in the weekly ad or the Target app that will get you a $5 Target gift card when you purchase $15 in ready-to-drink beverages. They run this a few times a year, but normally it’s just for Pepsi brands… this time it’s for ANY drinks!!
Snag a great deal on soda, bottled water, tea, and more. Mix and match items, just make sure to grab $15 worth before any other coupons and you’ll get your gift card back at checkout.
Note: The coupon does exclude refrigerated drinks, infant formula, and Target/Starbucks cafe items.
Here’s a look at some of the deals you could pair the coupon with:
- V8 +Hydrate, 6 pk, $3.50
-$1 off V8 + Hydrate 6-pk 8 oz cans, limit 5, Checkout 51 mobile app
-$1 off V8 + Hydrate 6-pk 8 oz cans, SavingStar mobile app
-$1 off V8 Hydrate, 6 pk 8 oz cans printable
(use mfr and SavingStar, makes it $1.50)
- Izze Sparkling Juice, 4 pk, $3.14 (reg. price)
-30% off IZZE Sparkling Juice, 4 pk cans & glass, Target Cartwheel eCoupon
(makes it $2.19)
- Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and More Cans , 12 pk., $4 ea. WYB (3)
-25% off Pepsi Brands, 12 oz 12 pk varieties, Target Cartwheel (EXP 7/6) eCoupon
- Canada Dry, 7UP and More Cans, 12 pk., $3.67 ea. WYB (3)
- Honest Kids Pouches & Boxes, 8 pk., $3
- Mott’s 100% Juice, 6 pk., $3
- Honest Kids Juice, 6 pk, $4.99 (reg. price)
-40% off Honest Kids Juice, 6 pk 10 oz varieties, Target Cartwheel (EXP 7/2) eCoupon
(makes it $2.99)
- Nestle Pure Leaf Water, 28 pk, .5 L bottles, $3