See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Each day that we get closer to Becoming 2012, I get more and more excited! I can’t wait to meet so many of you September 21st and 22nd as we learn about more ways to become frugal, creative, and purposeful from some pretty awesome speakers.
I’m really excited to release the agenda for the weekend. I know that a lot of you are considering commuting and you’re sitting on the edge of your seat to see what time all of the events will be. So if you like what you see in the agenda, go ahead and register to join us! We have some more tickets available, so it’s not too late. Here are some details on registering:
- You will need the name, email address of everyone staying in your room.
- You will pay a $50 deposit per person at registration. You are more than welcome to pay the full amount per person, which will speed up check-in that day.
- Local Rate attendees still need to register to reserve your ticket.
**If you do not know all of your roommates yet, you can still reserve a room, just make sure you call back and add your roommates as you know them. Tickets can still sell out though, so try to have everyone on board early!!**
There are also a few more spots left in the hands on painting workshop Friday afternoon, HEAD OVER HERE to register or get more information.
- Latest Articles