See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I have had lots of requests for a place to trade coupons so after much research I have found the cheapest option for me, and best option for our server. We now have a “Southern Savers Traders” google group!
Go and check it out. You can post coupons you want, coupons to trade, or coupons to giveaway.
Please no selling of coupons or using this group to market your own business or website. This is just a friendly place to swap.
You will have to join the group to be able to post a trade, and any first time posts will be held for moderation (I’ll try to be quick).
This is great for:
- areas that don’t get the full inserts
- areas that don’t get Red Plum inserts at all
- folks with no babies but lots of cats
- folks with lots of babies and no cats
- folks who just need 10 of some strange coupon
- anyone that just can’t ever seem to find a coupon booklet
- Latest Articles