See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are two deals that are actually higher limits than advertised…
1. Always Infinity Pads is actually Limit 2 (was advertised as 1)
2. Colgate Toothpaste is actually Limit 5 or 6 (was advertised as 2)
A safe way to test this is buy the advertised limit. When you check out look at your reciept and it will say “Limit Reached” if you have gotten all available items. If it does not say this then you can keep shopping!
- Latest Articles