See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is one item no mom can ever have too many of: burp cloths. They make a very practical gift but they can be a fun gift too. Pick up some minky fabric and some fun fabric and you can make an adorable and useful gift.
The supplies listed below will allow you to make 3-4 burp cloths depending on the size you make. You can easily adjust the measurements listed below to make it larger or smaller.
How To Make It
- Wash and iron your fabric
- Cut your fabric
Minky Fabric: 12″ Wide x 18″ Long
Cotton Fabric: 11″ Wide x 17″ Long
-Minky fabric stretches and shifts as you sew so I cut it to be 1″ wider and 1″ longer
- Lay fabric on top of each other inside out
- Pin fabric together
-I found it worked best to add more pins than usual to hold the minky in place
- Sew around the edge of the fabric. Leave a 4 inch gap.
- Turn the fabric right side out
- Sew the opening closed and sew along the edge of the fabric
- Cut off any extra thread and you are finished!
- Latest Articles