See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
EBates is one of my secrets for saving the most when shopping online. Any time you are making an online purchase, you should do three things:
- Watch for a great sale and seasonal or clearance discounts.
- Find a coupon code & if necessary add a filler item to reach the requirements (free shipping, 10% off, $10 off a $25 purchase, etc.).
- Use a cash back site like EBates that will give you a percentage of your purchase price back!
One current example of how this can really work to put money back in your pocket is on the Entertainment Book. This is a huge book of coupons for local restaurants and stores. It normally costs around $20 on sale, but right now its on sale for $8.99 with free shipping!
The cashback puts this deal over the edge with 17.5% back from EBates! It’ll be $7.42 for a huge book of discounts when all is said and done.
Not only does EBates give you cash back on everyday online purchases, they are also giving one lucky Southern Savers reader a $100 bill!
- To enter the giveaway tell us your tip for online shopping, or the best deal you’ve gotten.
- Like Southern Savers and eBates on Facebook and leave a comment that you did.
- Latest Articles