See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Food Lion shoppers! Food Lion is offering a new program called Shop & Earn where you can earn rewards by purchasing your favorite products.
Plus, right now when you sign-up for an account, you’ll get a bonus $10 reward when you spend $30.
How it Works:
1. Sign-up for an account and visit the Shop & Earn offer page to see the current offers.
2. Personalize your account by choosing which rewards you’d like to get.
3. Shop at the store and scan your MVP card at checkout.
4. Track your progress toward rewards on the Shop & Earn website. You’ll have to the end of each month to earn rewards.
5. Your earned rewards will be added to your MVP wallet.
6. Your rewards will be automatically be redeemed on your next purchase (by scanning your MVP card).
Here are a couple examples of rewards you can earn:
-earn $4 when you spend $20 in the produce department (through 2/28)
-earn $3 when you spend $20 in the frozen department (through 2/28)
One of the neat things about earning rewards is that you don’t have to buy the threshold amount all in one shopping trip. You do have to be within the month, but you can reach the amount you need to spend over several shopping trips.
The $10 bonus offer is valid through 2/28 (earn by 2/28 and redeem by 3/31).
See the Food Lion weekly ad!
Food Lion LINKS
- Latest Articles