See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are some Kroger meal plans ideas based on the sales that are starting today, 3/22!
Look through the full Kroger weekly ad to see all the current deals.
Kroger Meal Plans:
- Kroger – Kroger Ground Beef, 80% lean, 3 lb, $11.97
makes it $3.99 lb
- Kroger – Red, Yellow or Orange Bell Peppers, $1 ea.
- Kroger – Red Gold Canned Diced Tomatoes or Tomato Sauce, 14.5-15 oz, $1
- Kroger – Simple Truth Organic Broth, 32 oz, $1.99
-.30/1 Simple Truth Organic Broth 32 oz, use up to 5x in a single transaction, Kroger (exp 3/28) eCoupon
(makes it $1.49)
- Kroger – Simple Truth Canned Organic Beans, 15 oz, $1
- Kroger – Green Asparagus, $1.79 lb with eCoupon, limit 5
- Kroger – Aqua Star Salmon Side, 1.25 lb, $9.99
Sticky Honey Chicken Legs
- Kroger – Heritage Farm Chicken Drumsticks, Thighs or Whole Fryer, $1.29 lb
- Kroger – Pasta Roni or Rice-A-Roni Sides, 4.2-7.5 oz, $1
- Kroger – Del Monte Canned Vegetables, 14.5-15.25 oz, $1
See more Kroger deals!
- Latest Articles