See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Our Christmas Card order this year was super delayed (they should have arrived last week and they haven’t even printed them yet).
To try to get cards out before Easter… We grabbed Christmas Cards from Walgreens and got 60% off and same day pickup! They were ready in less than an hour!
Use code: HELLOSNOW60 to get 60% off premium cards. These are printed in 85 or 120 lb card stock and come with premium envelopes.
If you want them same day here are a few tips I learned from our order:
- Pick square corners (they are cheaper and most stores have that paper in stock).
- Don’t select a foil design, they are not done in your local store.
- Make a blank design (don’t bother with pictures or text) and place it in your cart to verify that a store in your area can make them. Then take the time to actually make the card!
I found numerous stores in our area that could make them, so hopefully you will too!
- Latest Articles