See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have something you need to get today and want to know where to get the best price? Normally I publish a list of all the best deals around town, but today I want to share a fun new tool you can use instead!
This is a feature that many of you have asked for and now it’s here! There is a shiny new button on the Southern Savers homepage that you can use to access our new Sale Search feature. This will allow you to search for sale items across all the stores we cover!
Here are a few ways to use the Sale Search:
- Have a high value coupon that’s burning a hole in your pocket? Search for where the item is on sale this week.
- On your last roll of toilet paper? Find out where the best deal is right now!
- Waiting for a sale on chicken? Put in a date in the past to see historical sales to give you an idea of when it might come on sale again!
You guys are pretty creative, so you’ll probably think of other ways this can help you save too! Try it out and see what you think.
- Latest Articles