This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month, Procter & Gamble is offering a Sweet Creations by Good Cook Pink Cake Pop Set when you purchase $30 of participating P&G products. The retail value of the cake pop set is $48!
Some people have participated in the Bake A Difference event each year, so how about adding to your pink collection!
Note: This is probably the longest return time on a rebate we see. So be patient!!
To get the cake pop set:
– Find a participating retailer
– Purchase $30 of P&G participating products between 9/22 – 11/30
– Upload and verify your receipt
– Or, submit official offer form for participating retailer with items circled on the receipt & postmarked by 12/7
– Allow 12-14 weeks for delivery
The Set Includes:
– 1 Cake Pop Stand
– 3 Cake Pop Presses
– 1 Set of 5 Prep Bowls
– 1 Set of 100 Cake Pop Sticks
Participating P&G Brands:
Align,Always, Aussie, Bounce, Bounty, Braun, Camay, Cascade, Charmin, Cheer, Clairol, Clearblue Easy, Cover Girl, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Dreft, Duracell, Era, Febreze, Fixodent, Gain, Gillette, Gleem, Glide, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Iams, Ivory, Joy, Luvs, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Natural Instincts, Nice & Easy, Olay, Old Spice, Oral B, Pampers, Pantene, Pepto Bismol, Prilosec OTC, Puffs, Safeguard, Scope, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide, Vicks, Vidal Sassoon