See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Now through Sunday get $5 off $25, $10 off $40, or $15 off $50 at Pet Smart.
New Coupons.com coupons are up. In case you don’t know they expire about 4 weeks after you print them… In my honest opinion though it is best to print them when you see one you will use rather than waiting for it to come on sale. Why:
1. They have a max total limit allowed and if they reach it before you want it, it will be gone.
2. Odds are if it is still around 4 weeks after you print it the print limits will have been reset and you will be able to print it again.
3. Sometimes you print one that won’t expire until sometime next year but you would never know had you not printed it (ex. Heartland pasta on Smartsource.com earlier this year doesn’t expire until 03/09 but is now no longer available… would get you free pasta this week at Bi-Lo)
- Latest Articles