See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are some Publix meal plans ideas that are based on the sales starting on 3/16!
Look through the Publix weekly ad to see all the current deals.
Publix Meal Plans:
- Publix – Carando Meatballs, 16-19 oz, B1G1 at $5.99 ($2.99)
- Publix – Pacific Organic Broth 32 oz, B1G1 at $6.09 ($3.04)
(excluding Bone Broth and Stock 32 oz)
- Publix – Mama Francesca Parmesan Cheese or Parmesan & Romano, 8 oz, $3
- Publix – Al Fresco Chicken Sausage or Breakfast Sausage or Chicken Bacon, 3-11 oz, $3.50
- Publix – Zucchini or Yellow Squash, 24 oz, $2.99
- Publix – Sweet Onions, 3 lb, $3.99
- Publix – Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers, 8 oz, B1G1 at $3.69 ($1.84)
- Publix – Ground Sirloin 3 lb +, $4.99 lb
- Publix – Broccoli or Brussels Sprouts, $2.50
Pan-Fried Pork Chops
Rice A Roni
- Publix – Publix Assorted Pork Loin Chops, 8 ct, $3.99 lb
- Publix – Rice a Roni Rice 1.9-8.8 oz or Pasta Roni, 4.6-6.2 oz, B1G1 at $2.29 ($1.14)
-$10 Publix Gift Card wyb $50 in Participating Kraft, Heinz, Nabisco, P&G, Frito-Lay, PepsiCo or Quaker Products rebate
- Publix – Green Beans, 1 lb, $2
- Publix – Publix Red Potatoes, 5 lb, $3.99
- Publix – Green Giant Frozen Vegetable, 7-10 oz, B1G1 at $1.99 (99¢)
- Publix – Large White Shrimp Farmed 31/35 per lb, $6.99 lb
See more Publix deals!
- Latest Articles