See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’m so glad to see that so many of you love the new shopping list feature!
There have been a few things that folks have asked to have changed and we are working on it. For now, here are a few quick solutions:
Font too small:
- Switch your browser to Firefox, it will show up larger
- In Internet Explorer, go to File, Print Preview and then change the box from “Shrink to Fit” to 100%.
Don’t Like the Italics:
- Switch to Firefox, you won’t see any italics.
- Switch to Safari, no italics there either.
(sorry there aren’t any other options here, but this is the easiest fix for us)
In case Firefox is new to you, it is another web browser that is free. You can download it here. It also comes in handy if you have any problems printing coupons, since the first thing to try is switching web browsers.
If you want to try Safari, you can get that free here.
- Latest Articles