See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Select Target stores have now starting offering Starbucks with their Drive Up pickup service!
This is perfect for busy days when you don’t have time to make 2 stops. Grab your coffee with your Target order!
This is how to get your Starbucks:
- Let Target know you’re coming to pickup your order (via your order in your app or through the e-mail link)
- Under Starbucks cafe, click “Add item”
- Add up to (8) food or drink items from the menu
- When you’re finished adding items, select “I’m on my way”
- Drive to the store (make sure you get their within 30 minutes or items may be discarded for safety reasons)
You will need to have the Target app to use this service, plus you’ll need a default payment method on file. A Target employee will have your fresh Starbucks with your order!
This deal is available in select Target stores.
See more Target deals.
- Latest Articles