See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Through October 22nd, all Amazon Prime Members can get $5 off any $25 purchase of fresh produce.
You can even pair that with sales that are running this week on lots of produce items.
To get the discount, download the Whole Foods App and sign in to your Amazon account. As the register have them scan your app and you’ll get all the discounts plus the extra $5 off.
Prime Member Produce Deals
- $5 off $25+ Fresh Produce
- Organic Large Avocados, $1.25
- Organic Raspberries, 6 oz, $2.50
- Organic Pears, 30% off
- Moon Drop Grapes, $2.49 lb
- Pumpkins and Gourds, 25% off
- Asparagus, $2.99 lb
- Animal Welfare Rated Air Chilled Chicken Drumsticks, $1.49 lb
- Navel Oranges, 99¢ lb
- Organic Lady Alice Apples, $1.79 lb
Not a prime member? Sign up for a free 30 day trial.
- Latest Articles