See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I know the holiday’s are the best time to tackle large home repairs, but you should know that a tax credit for making upgrades to your existing home is ending on 12/31. If you need something on this list it may be worth it to try to get it done before the end of the year. This can equal up to a $500 tax credit for one project and even more if you tackle numerous things!
Note: This is only good for your primary residence and new construction/rentals don’t apply.
Tax Credits Ending Soon:
- Biomass (wood pellet) Stoves = $300 credit
- Heating & AC Upgrades = $50-$300 credit depending on part upgraded
- Insulation = 10% of the cost up to $500
- Roof (Metal or Asphalt) = 10% of the cost up to $500
- Water Heaters (non-solar) = $300
- Windows & Doors = 10% of the cost up to $500 for doors or $200 for windows
See all the requirements to make sure you are purchasing correct products.
- Latest Articles