This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Starting this coming Sunday 4/18, Rite Aid will roll out their Wellness+ program across the country. This has already been running in 4 cities piloting the program and now everyone else get’s to participate!
This is not in replacement of any current Rite Aid program, but instead adding to their already great Single Check Rebate program.
- You will register for a card online, they will mail it out this week.
- Every time you shop have your card scanned before checking out.
- Your card will keep track of your points and extra savings.
What’s the Program??
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases.
- Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase.
As you earn more points, you earn more rewards!
|for every 125 points______||a one-time 10% off shopping pass|
|500 points||10% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
|500 points||free health screenings|
|1000 points||20% off all non-prescription purchases every day|
- Exclusive store coupons just for your card!!
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day
- 24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
The Small Details
- Points accrued based on calendar year.
- Customers earn 1 point for every front end purchase. Excludes cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, or items paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care program.
- Customers earn 25 points for every prescription purchased when they scan their card at the register. Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by state or federal health care programs such as Medicare or Medicaid are not eligible. Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible.
- One-Time Passes delivered to members via email (or mail if no email address is provided). Members must present pass at check out to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price.
- Year long discounts will remain active through the end of the calendar year. Members will be informed of discount eligibility via email (or mail if no email address is provided). Members must present their wellness+ membership card at check out to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price.
One thing to note: the 10% discounts and year long discounts are on regular priced items only. When an item is on sale the computer will pick the higher discount to give you, either the sale price or the 10% off.