See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you grabbed the Gevalia Coffee and Coffee Maker deal last week you may want to check our your bank account.
The deal was to get a coffee pot and 4 bags of coffee or tea for $25.94 after a discount and coupon code. Some folks are finding that they have been charged $30.95 instead of the amount that shows on their receipts. When calling the company they are refusing to fix the over charged amount stating that the system shouldn’t allow a discount code.
While it may be an error in their system, it is illegal to charge a card more than a receipt shows. I know it is $5, but I take it personally when a company doesn’t live up to something and I tell you about the deal…
So what can you do?
1. Call Gevalia if you want, but it doesn’t sound like anyone is getting anywhere with them. 1-800-438-2542
2. Head to your local bank and file a fraud report. Show them your receipt and the amount that should have been charged and they will handle it for you.
3. If you are very peeved you can also file a report with your local BBB about incorrect charging.
If you are okay with the $5 over charge that is okay too I guess, but I just wanted you to be aware.
P.S. Don’t forget to also go in and cancel the auto-shipment!
- Latest Articles