See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have you gotten your Publix Rebate for Frozen Foods. You can combine it with sales and other coupons this week to get a great deal!
The items are on sale in the additional grocery flyer or weekly ad.
You can see the full weekly ad here. The deal will be available 2/20-2/26 or 2/19-2/25.
Frozen Foods Rebate
- **Deal Idea**
(1) Bertolli Meal for 2, 24-25 oz, $4.99
(1) Bertolli Tuscan style Bakers, 9.3-11.1 oz, $3
(1) Bertolli Dessert, 5.64-6 oz, $2.50
(3) Marie Callender’s Cobbler, 32 oz, $5.49
(1) Marie Callender’s Frozen Breakfast Sandwich, 3 ct., $4.49
(1) Tropicana Orange Juice, 59 oz, $3
-.50/1 Bertolli Bakes or Al Dente single-serve meal, SS 2/09
-B2G1 Marie Callender’s cobbler, 32 oz (Publix coupon), Sweet Treats flyer
-.75/1 Marie Callender’s frozen breakfast sandwich, 3 pk. (Publix coupon), Sweet Treats flyer
-$2 off 100% Florida Orange Juice 59 oz AND Marie Callender’s breakfast sandwich printable
Total Due: $25.71
Submit for $10 Publix Gift Card rebate & Ibotta Offers:
-$1 off Bertolli Multi-Serve Meals, Any Size, Ibotta App mobile coupon
-.50/1 Bertolli single serve meals, Ibotta App mobile coupon
-.50/1 Bertolli desserts, Ibotta App mobile coupon
-$1/3 Bertolli frozen items: single serve meal, multi-serve meal or dessert (Bonus), Ibotta App mobile coupon
In the end you paid $12.71 for everything or $1.58 each
- Latest Articles